1. The User guarantees to provide correct and complete personal data during the Order through the Webite or when registering for other services offered on the Website.
2. BePark undertakes not to disclose personal data to third parties. These are confidential. They will be used by its internal services only for the processing of reservations, for communication purposes or as part of the personalization of the site according to the preferences of the members.
3. In the event of transfer or use by third parties of personal data, BePark undertakes to inform the User in advance in order to allow him to exercise his right of opposition. BePark may also provide consolidated statistics about its users, bookings, trade patterns and information on the Site to trusted third parties, but these statistics will not contain any personal data. This article may not, however, prevent the cession or transfer of activities to a third party.
4. According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the User has a right of access, control, rectification, and possibly complete deletion of his personal data. Any request in this regard can either be managed through the customer account of the user, or through the BePark Customer Service by e-mail or in writing to the following address: BePark SA 1050 BRUSSELS, Rue du Mail, 50 (Belgium ) with proof of identity (photocopy of identity card). In accordance with the law, however, BePark reserves the right to retain the user data necessary for its operations and the control of these by authorized institutions for a period of two (2) years.
5. The request for deletion of personal data can not be applied while a contract is in progress or to come. This request will not be automatically associated with a request for closure of the contract, they must be closed beforehand in accordance with the conditions described in point 21 of these conditions.
7. Some web pages of the site can sometimes contain electronic images or "web beacons", which make it possible to count the number of visitors of the page. These web beacons can be used by some of BePark's partners, especially to measure and improve the effectiveness of certain actions. The information obtained through these tags can simply gather statistics on the use of certain pages of the Site, in order to better serve Members.